|In lesson 11 you will:
- Explore the concept of ‘Rules and Order’, discussing various scenarios in which they apply.
- Introduce and understand the conductor’s role within the orchestra.
- Further the concept of counting and rhythm, whilst also focusing on moving safely in a space and handling the baton.
- Use untuned instruments and role-play to learn, not only, how to follow the music but also how to keep an eye out for different instructions.
- New Characters: Commodore the Conductor
- VTM music: chorus
Click here to go to Preparation
Click here to go to Lesson Content