|Topic 4 focuses on the theme of feelings and emotions. It introduces a new instrument from the ‘Brass Family’ – The French Horn and explores how emotion is conveyed through music.
|In lesson 4 you will:
- Discover different emotional responses we have in specific scenarios.
- Understand and identify the tone and emotion being conveyed through sections of music.
- Introduce the French horn – discussing its distinctive sound and appearance.
- New characters: Freddy the French horn; Princess Fantasia.
- VTM music: chorus & whole piece of music. The children will be given a chance to express themselves to the music through performance activities.
Click here to go to Preparation
Click here to go to Lesson Content
Downloadable version (for planning purposes):