|Topic 6 concentrates on the non-musical theme of listening to others and introduces the final instrument in the Voyage To The Moon orchestra – the Flute.
|In lesson 6 you will:
- Build a healthy understanding of the importance of ‘listening to others’. Understanding the value of each instrument learned, helping the children to build on the notion of the importance of the individual.
- Introduce the Flute – its distinctive sound and its physical appearance.
- Identify tunes played by different instruments.
- Be able to identify the different instruments by appearance and timbre.
- New Characters: Flora Flute
- VTM music: 4th verse (played by French horn and then the flute).
Click here to go to Preparation
Click here to go to Lesson Content
Downloadable version (for planning purposes):