|In Lesson 6 you will explore:
- The different emotional responses we have in specific scenarios.
- The tone and emotion being conveyed through sections of music.
- The French horn – its features, how it is played and its place within the orchestra, the music and the story.
- The tone of the music
- Appropriate responses to expressive situations/music.
- The different instruments learned so far, to be able to identify them by both appearance and timbre.
- Freddy the French horn character and his purpose within the story
Click here to go to Preparation
Click here to go to Lesson Content
Click here to go to Assessment