In the lesson you will:
- Explore how stories are told through music.
- Explore how musical instruments can be used to convey ‘tone’, and reflect elements of a story.
- Introduce and explore the piece of music – ‘Voyage to the Moon’ – in correlation with the story.
- Introduce the composer of ‘Voyage to the Moon’ – Jacques Offenbach.
- Introduce the ‘Voyage to the Moon’ story and music through a range of activities – group and independent work.
- Begin group composition work.
Click here to go to Preparation
Click here to go to Lesson Content
Click here to go to Assessment