In the lesson you will:
- Explore how stories are told through music (through discussion, and through group work).
- Explore the correlation between music and written stories.
- Explore how musical instruments can be used to convey ‘tone’, and reflect elements of a story.
- Introduce the piece of music and story of ‘Voyage to the Moon’ through a range of activities.
- Discuss inspiration for composers, and begin independent compositions.
- Begin group composition work.
Click here to go to Preparation
Click here to go to Lesson Content
Click here to go to Assessment & Homework