In the lesson you will:
- Explore elements of ‘teamwork’.
- Introduce and explore the Orchestra that plays the Voyage to the Moon music.
- Meet Jacques Offenbach – the composer of the music.
- Draw connections between musicians and instruments with the orchestra.
- Learn about ‘timbre’, or the distinctive sounds of instruments.
- Use instruments to create stories.
- Become familiar with instrument ‘families’, their ‘timbre’, and materials used to make them.
- Continue building on group work and compositions in a group.
Click here to go to Preparation
Click here to go to Lesson Content
Click here to go to Assessment