In this lesson you will:
- Discover the underlying qualities/structure of a song.
- Understand and identify how musical instruments set the ‘tone’ and emotion being conveyed through sections of music, especially the chorus.
- Become familiar with the different features and history of the French horn – these will be applied through a range of activities.
- Explore inter-related dimensions of music in relation to the music played by the French horn in ‘Voyage to the Moon’: ‘tone’, ‘tempo’, ‘pitch’, ‘duration’ and ‘timbre’.
- Compose chorus lyrics and adapt existing written music using the inter-related dimensions.
Click here to go to Preparation
Click here to go to Lesson Content